New Launcher Released! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I have released my new launcher for customers that I have been working on. It is a very simple and easy launcher to use, and unlike the old launcher it does not have any fancy design. The purpose of creating this launcher was to eliminate any issues regarding the injection process of my menu. As there were quite a decent percentage amount of people that were having similar issues with the older launcher when trying to inject the menu into the game. Therefore, this new launcher should get rid of those issues (hopefully)

Anyway, please make sure you download the latest launcher on the Project Rencify website: https://project.rencify.net/account/
Go to Paid Cheats -> Phasmophobia -> Download Launcher

You should then have access to the latest launcher. If you have any issues, feel free to message me on Discord: Rencify#4648

IMPORTANT NOTICE
If you have previously used the old launcher, and it's the first time using the new launcher, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GET LOCKED! This is because of the new Hardware ID system I am using. I have given everyone 1 free HWID reset which you can access on the SETTINGS page of the Project Rencify website. Once you reset your HWID, you should be able to login without any issues.

Thank you!

Screenshot_295.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Personalize

Top Bottom